The inaugural CILT Mobility & Supply Chain Summit will take place on the 28th & 29th March at the Royal Marine Hotel, Dún Laoghaire. The event will represent the largest gathering of supply chain industry professionals from industry, government agencies and academic institutions on the island of Ireland in 2023.
“This event promises to showcase a dynamic approach to rethinking supply chain strategy sustainably and explore how customs changes will mould the future of the supply chain. We present the opportunity to explore how customs is impacting and influencing the supply chain and take a deep dive into the four areas that could affect supply chain success. Learn how to optimise fees, increase operational efficiency, strengthen regulatory compliance and improve trading opportunities through exploring duty optimisation, operational efficiency, control and risk mitigation and trade performance. Discover how to build robust supply chains for success and allow industry experts to guide your company on how to become leaders in the mobility and supply chain sector by understanding how to move people and goods more sustainably,” explained Joe Kenny, CEO, CILT Ireland.
Key Speakers include but are not limited to the below:
- Gerry Harrahill – Director General of Customs – Revenue
- Professor Martin Christopher – Best-selling author of Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Emeritus Professor of Cranfield University
- Mark McKeever – Director – PWC
- John Mee – Director – Trinity Biotech
- Tom Ferris – Consultant/Economist
- Mike Higgins – Founder, Circularwise
- Jack Chambers – Minister of State for the Department of Transport will close the conference.
For full agenda and list of speakers (subject to change) visit the conference website Members of the Institute can avail of a discount code for the conference by using promo code ‘CILT10’ at checkout.