In an updated information, it is learnt that Bus & Coach Drivers are no longer included in the list of exempted professions that do not need a mandatory testing when entering the UK.
This means drivers need to take a test, though they do not need to self-isolate. More detailed guidance on this can be found here.
Revised list is as follows.
– Border and Customs officials
– Channel Tunnel system workers
– Defence personnel, visiting forces and Government contractors
– Air, maritime and rail crew
– Civil aviation inspectors
– People transporting human cells and blood products
– Seamen and masters and inspectors and surveyors of ships
– Specialist technical workers doing emergency works
Source: UK Department of Transport