The eagerly awaited first shipment of new sixth series Mitsubishi L200 Pick-up is due to dock at Dublin Port direct from Thailand next week.
Mitsubishi Motors has long set the benchmark for rugged, reliable off-road vehicles and nowhere is that truer than in the demanding and competitive 1-tonne Pick-up truck segment.
The good news is the Series 6 Double-cab L200 is even better. More advanced in terms of technology and safety, more efficient and cleaner than ever before, quieter and more refined with improved ride and handling plus it’s arguably the toughest looking vehicle Mitsubishi Motors has ever designed. And all this from a manufacturer with an unrivalled reputation for reliability and longevity.
Details of the new Mitsubishi L200 in brief:
- Design wise, the front face incorporates the new-generation ‘’Dynamic Shield’ brand styling and the high bonnet line and striking headlamp cluster give the new model a more powerful and imposing look.
- Will be available in 3 trims, Business (Manual), Intense (Manual or Automatic) and Instyle (Automatic).
- Featuring a 2.2L Turbocharged Diesel engine providing good fuel economy and low CO2 emissions while meeting the latest strict Euro6 led temp emissions standards.
- Comes with a new 6-speed automatic transmission with sport mode that optimises gear ratios, improving fuel economy and engine quietness even at high speeds, offering total control with the flick of a lever for a sporty, manual-like driving experience.
- The addition of an Off-Road Mode to the New L200 improves vehicle traction by selecting between Gravel, Mud/Snow, Sand or Rock settings – the engine output, transmission setting and braking adjust accordingly to optimise performance.
- Equipped with a range of new intelligent safety features – Forward Collision Mitigation, Automatic High-Beam, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Multi Around View Monitor.
- The New L200 offers value for money pricing with the Business model starting from €35,000, with the best-selling version starting from €37,850 (Intense Manual) to €41,935 for the highly specified, top of the range model (Instyle Auto).
- The restyled interior of the L200 expresses a modern and robust feeling with frame surroundings for the switch panel and air outlets.
- A high quality look is created by soft pad materials and stitching on the floor console, armrests and parking brake.
- Overall, the new model features significant improvements and enhancements to the durability and reliability required by the commercial user and to the comfort and ride sought by the private user.
- New L200 4WD models are fitted with wither Super-Select 4WD, which delivers optimum traction and handling characteristics for any given surface, or Easy-Select 4WD, which simplifies switching between drive modes for different road surfaces. With the addition of new drive modes, both 4WD systems deliver improved off-road performance.
- The new Mitsubishi L200 is the latest version of our popular L200 pick-up, which celebrated its 40th birthday last year. It is produced at the Laem Chabang Plant operated by Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co. Ltd. (MMTh), MMC’s producer and distributor in Thailand. The vehicle is a global strategic model, which will eventually be sold in some 150 countries around the globe.