*Keep your business on top of the latest energy saving opportunities at the SEAI Energy Show
The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) Energy Show, Ireland’s leading sustainable energy business event, returns on Wednesday, 28th & Thursday, 29th April 2021. The show will go online this year with a full programme of free workshops, expert briefings, and best practice demonstrations to help businesses learn about the latest energy market developments and how to save energy and costs for their organisation.
The SEAI Energy Show offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest innovations in energy efficiency and renewable energy and understand future policy developments underpinning Ireland’s clean energy ambitions. The Show will focus on two distinct audiences:
- Day one will focus on the supply chain and professionals delivering building energy upgrades for whom there are significant opportunities to expand.
- Day two will focus on businesses and public sector energy users who are learning to reduce their energy use and decarbonise their business for the long term.
Commenting on the upcoming SEAI Energy Show, Fergus Sharkey, Head of Business and Public Sector with SEAI said: “We are delighted to bring the SEAI Energy Show online this year after missing out on last year’s event. This year’s Energy Show offers a unique virtual one-stop-shop to accelerate Ireland towards a cleaner energy future. Aligned with priorities set out in the Government’s Climate Action Plan, the Show will bring the energy supply chain and business energy users up to speed on a range of sustainable energy topics that will benefit their operations. Online visitors can choose from a selection of more than forty expert briefings, panel discussions, case study interviews and video tutorials over the two days. I’d encourage businesses to register now and avail of the wealth of information at this free event.”
Key sessions of interest to businesses, include:
- Upgrading our building stock – the challenges and opportunities
- Building the energy upgrade supply chain
- Achieving business decarbonisation
- Inspirational climate leadership – interview with Wyeth and Terra Spirits and Liqueurs on their climate action journey
The Show will also feature a series of events and video demonstrations by industry associations and professional representative bodies, such as the National Insulation Association of Ireland, Irish Solar Energy Association, Irish Bioenergy Association, and the Society of the Irish Motor Industry to name a few. These will be detailed targeted sessions of particular interest to the respective audiences.
For more details and to register in advance for this FREE event, visit www.seai.ie/energyshow. Once visitors are registered and have access to the online portal, they can schedule their own itinerary for the two days.