Overseeing the efficient and safe operation of a fleet of trucks and their drivers are what the judges will look for here. This person must demonstrate the highest levels of ability, professionalism and knowledge of fleet. Methods of reducing costs as well as knowledge of IT techniques in improving the day to day running of the business must also be detailed. Type of vehicles used and employment responsibilities should also be outlined.
- Adrian Byrne (ATC Computer Transport & Logistics) (Dublin)
- Denise Ryan (Polar Ice Ltd) (Laois)
- Jamie Robinson (Pallas Foods) (Dublin)
- Robert Colquohuon (CMT Transport Ltd) (Kildare)
- Sean Higgins (Costello & McDermott Ltd) (Mayo)
Full list of all finalists are available here