A player in the van market for 120 years, Groupe Renault has upgraded its light commercial vehicle range with enhanced styling, connectivity and bespoke features. And to further satisfy its professional customers, the new light commercial vehicles (LCVs) boast quality levels comparable to those of passenger cars.
Since launch in 1980, Master and Trafic have established themselves as essential modelsin the LCV market, having sold over four million units. To respond to new customer needs, New Master and New Trafic have gained stronger design, powertrains and equipment:
- Imposing and meticulous design
- New engines
- Bespokecabins for professionals
- All-conquering robustness
- Driving comfort
- Connected onboard experience.
Revealed to the European press in April 2019 with a new “Urban Gray” body colour, they will be launched in Europe starting in September 2019. Both models feature the new visual identityof the front end of Renault LCVs.
By improving the standards of its LCV and passenger-transport range, Groupe Renault is reasserting its determination to move from European leader to world leaderconsistent with the objectives of its strategic plan, Drive the Future (2017-2022).
This major ambition is based on quantified objectives:
- IncreaseLCV sales by over 40%
- Double market coveragefrom 24% to 50%
- Remain the electric LCV leader by marketing an electric version of all of its vans (excluding pick-ups)
- Become the world LCV leaderwith sales of over 2.5 million units a year, thanks to the Alliance with Nissan and Mitsubishi. (Photo Credit: Jean-Brice Lemal).