Belgian Bus & Coach show organiser Busworld is hosting another in its series of Webinars for passenger transport operators. Focusing on the restarting of operations an expert panel of operators will give the viewers a glimpse of how they have planned for a return and how some of them have been getting on in the early stages of service. Tune in tomorrow, Thursday 28-05-20 to get a view from around the world. Details below.
The fourth global Busworld Academy Webinar focusses on the expectations about the post-Caronavirus period for bus and coach operations. Demand for urban and intercity bus services is forecast to increase quite fast once the lockdown measures are being reduced. But how long will it take to reach the pre-Coronavirus passenger level? Which precautions (hygiene, technical adaptations) inside the vehicles can have a positive influence? Which challenges will the POST-corona period bring for all the stakeholders?
Join this 1 hour webinar via and https://www.busworldacademy.org/seminar/busworld-academy-covid-19-webinar-3, gain expert views on how the bus and coach industry will look like tomorrow and use this information to prepare for what’s coming!
Six Executive speakers will present their post-COVID-19 outlook, each representing a sector of the bus and coach industry :
- Dan Pettersson, Senior Vice President Business Unit Chassis, Volvo Buses International, Sweden
- Tobias Stüber, CEO, Flibco.com, Luxembourg – long distance bus service
- Pierre-Paul Pharand, CEO, KEOLIS, Canada – bus operator
- Marc Hofmann, CEO, CheckMyBus, Germany – bus ticket platform
- D.R. Dharmaraj, Joint Secretary, BOCI, India – Bus & Car Operators Confederation of India
- Donald DeVivo – President, DATTCO Inc. & Chairman, ABA, USA – coach operator