The much anticipated all new Renault Kangoo Van and all new Renault Kangoo E-Tech 100% electric have arrived at Renault dealerships and are available to order for 2023 delivery.
Available in diesel or 100% electric engines, all new Kangoo Van offers both innovative technology and practical features which make it the perfect small van for Irish businesses. With improved loading facilities, payloads of up to 1000kg and load volume of up to 4.2m3, 20 driver-assistance systems and a new striking new design its easy to see why all new Kangoo van was awarded International Van of the Year 2022.
These eagerly awaited vans bring Renault back to the vibrant small van segment with a class leading product which won the 2022 International Van of the Year award as voted by a jury of 24 leading journalists specialising in commercial, industrial, and transport vehicles.
Catering to an increasingly discerning small van customer, all new Kangoo Van comes generously equipped with the diesel versions powered by the smooth and efficient 1.5 dCi engine with a choice of 6-speed manual and 7-speed EDC gearboxes. Available from €26,495.
The electric versions move the game forward for commercial EV drivers, featuring a significantly increased range of 300km WLTP, courtesy of a new 45kWh battery. Charging is optimised to ensure long journeys are more practical and enjoyable thanks to 75kW DC rapid charging featuring as standard across the board. Meanwhile 22kW AC charging – unique in the market – allows fast charging on both public and commercial 3-phase charging units – allowing a full recharge in as little as 2h30min. Available to order now from €36,195 (with SEAI grant).
All new Kangoo Van is available with a choice of wheelbases (ML19, LL21) and two trim levels – Start and Advance.
From a practical perspective, all new Kangoo Van offers both physical space and carrying capacity. Load volume is generous at 3.3m³ on ML19 versions and 4.2m³ on ML21 versions (Diesel and E-Tech electric). Similarly both diesel and electric variants take heavy loads in their stride:
*ICE Payload approx. 800kg on ML19, 970kg on LL21
*E-Tech 100% electric Payload approx. 600kg on ML19, 760kg on LL21
All new Kangoo Van is generously specified from the base model upwards. The entry level Start trim level includes air conditioning and cruise control as standard, as well as auto lights and wipers and twin sliding doors.
A smooth and responsive 95hp diesel engine with a 6-speed gearbox means Kangoo drivers have plenty of power under their right foot. Moving up to the Advance trim, customers gain touchscreen multimedia with smartphone mirroring, parking sensors and a passenger bench seat (also available as an option on Start) which gives a 3-seat configuration.
On the exterior, Advance features flex wheels to give the appearance of an alloy wheel with the practicality of a steel wheel.
In addition to generous standard specifications, all new Kangoo Van offers a wide range of innovative options. Thanks to its basis on a brand-new platform, all new Kangoo offers ADAS features which offer exceptional protection to fleet customers. From AEBS to driver fatigue alert, as well as a number of camera and sensor-based driver aids, drivers can specify their van with the safety features most suited to their usage.
Additionally, some new options allow Kangoo drivers to prioritise loading convenience and load security, including an internal roof rack which allows long narrow items such as ladders to be stowed securely, utilising the space above the cabin.
- DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity, USB socket and AUX input
- 3.5″ Monochrome TFT driver information display
- Automatic headlights and rain sensitive front wipers
- Key – 3 button folding with selective opening and ‘Superlocking’ feature
- 12v Power Socket (Front)
- Driver’s Seat – Height Adjustable
- Single Passenger Seat
- Closed Glovebox
- Full Bulkhead
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Electric front windows – driver’s side ‘one touch’ descending
- 10 Anchorage Points in Load Area
- New Kangoo Fabric Upholstery
- Halogen Headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights
- 16″ Steel Wheel Trims
- Door Mirrors – Heated with Electric Adjustment
- Nearside and Offside sliding Loading Doors – Unglazed
- Rear Doors – Unglazed, 180° opening
- Roof Bar Fixings
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Driver Airbag
- Hill Start Assist
- E-Call – automated emergency call
- Spare Wheel
- Seatbelt reminder Driver and passenger
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter
START (Specific E-Tech 100% electric equipment)
- Automatic Monozone Air Conditioning with Heat Pump
- Wide View Mirror
- Front E-Tech Charging Port
- Mode 3 Type 2 AC Charging Cable
- E-Tech electric voice
CREW VAN ADD
- Second row of 3 Passenger Seats with Headrests
- Nearside and Offside Loading Doors – Glazed
- Tyre Repair Kit (in place of Spare Wheel)
- Interior Side Panels up to Windows
Advance Specifications (additional equipment to Start)
- EASY LINK display with 8” touchscreen, DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB ports
- Smartphone integration with Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM
- Electric Parking Brake
- Passenger Bench Seat – with mobile office
- Premium Gear Stick with Chrome Inserts
- LED Lighting – Load Area
- New Kangoo Cloth Upholstery with Yellow Accents
- 16″ ‘Flex’ Wheel Trims (L1 ICE Only)
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Wide View Mirror
- Reverse Parking Sensors
Pricing including VAT is as follows. All new Kangoo E-Tech 100% electric vehicle warranty is 5 years/150,000km (battery 8 years/160,000km), while the Diesel version is 5 years/200,000km
|Diesel||dCi 95||€ 26,495||€ 28,495||€ 28,295||€ 30,295|
|dCi 115 EDC Automatic||€ 31,295||€ 33,295|
|E-Tech 100%electric||E-Tech RC (without SEAI Grant)||€ 39,995||€ 41,995||€ 41,595||€ 43,595|
|E-Tech RC (incorporating SEAI Grant)||€ 36,195||€ 38,195||€ 37,795||€ 39,795|
All new Kangoo Van is available through Mobilize Financial Services (MFS) from €299 per month with 5.9% APR + 5 years warranty + 5 years roadside assistance and all new Kangoo E-Tech 100% electric from €415 per month with 5.9% APR + 5 years warranty + 5 years roadside assistance.