Some Irish Bus & Coach operators will see a return to business when the schools re-open but for others it may be next year. It is the same story all-over Europe. In a series of Webinars hosted by Busworld, the Belgian worldwide trade show organiser, operators can get a glimpse of how their European counterparts are coping, registration is open now.
Busworld has just announced a new series of monthly Webinars in partnership with CheckMyBus: Coach industry comeback! Digital strategies and success stories are some of the topics that will be explored.
WHEN: The first Webinar will take place on 5 August, at 3pm CEST – 2pm GMT
WHAT: To get passengers back on board of coaches during and after COVID-19 times, the coach industry will have to regain their trust. Digital tools can help the passenger in his customer journey and will be an important asset in this recovery process: the easier the booking, the sooner they will do so. In this Webinar series, different aspects of the digital tools and their role in facilitating the customer journey, will be highlighted.
WHO: Coach operators, federations, suppliers of digital platforms and solutions and all stakeholders of the industry that are interested in the digitalization of this sector.
WEB: More information about the first webinar of this series can be found on the Busworld Academy website:https://www.busworldacademy.org/seminar/busworld-academy-webinar-series-coach-industry-comeback
LANGUAGE: The webinar will be in English and Spanish. There is no admission charge.
SPEAKERS & TOPICS OF WEBINAR of PART 1:
- Digitalisation along the Customer Journey – Marc Hofmann, CEO, CheckMyBus, Germany
- Restarting the Network – John Boughton, Commercial Director, National Express Coach, UK
- Dynamic Pricing – Max-Alexander Borreck, Principal Transportation, Oliver Wyman, Germany
- Digital Transformation – Joel Cárdenas, Digital Transformation Project Manager, Mobility ADO, Mexico
- Overcoming Corona with Tech – Barak Sas, Head of International Expansion, Zeelo, UK
Please use the following link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/5015954127255/WN_Osfgr8RCS0SAgsL8fF-Cng