Paul Kelly, CEO of Fáilte Ireland, in addressing coach operators recently offering support and advice, said: “We were pleased to be able to share our plans and priorities to support resilience and survival in the short term and recovery of the tourism industry in the long-term with you.”
The Fáilte Ireland Survive to Thrive Event Support Guide for operators makes reference which details Fáilte Ireland’s current schemes, initiatives and business supports. This Guide outlines the following:
- The €55m Tourism Business Continuity Scheme
- Our Covid-19 Support Hub
- New Fáilte Ireland Business Supports in 2021
- Its eLearning Hub
- The Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter
- Digital Transformation & Preparing for Recovery
- Building the Pipeline – Business Tourism Recovery Strategy
- Regional Update
To watch this event again, please click on the link below.
Please continue to visit the COVID-19 Business Support Hub for access to expert advice and guidance that will help meet the difficult challenges currently being faced.