With the Instinct 2 – dēzl Edition smartwatch, designed for truck drivers
Conveniently take your wellness over the long-haul with 24/7 health tracking, trucker workouts and daily break timer
Garmin has announced the rugged Instinct 2 – dēzl Edition, a smartwatch created for professional truck drivers seeking to lead a healthy over-the-road lifestyle. The new smartwatch allows drivers to monitor their health around the clock by tracking heart rate, sleep, stress and more. When truck drivers step out of the cab, they can benefit from purpose-built workouts specifically crafted on the watch to fit their daily routine on the job… With a portfolio of trucking and driver wellness features, the Instinct 2 – dēzl Edition encourages a healthy over the-road lifestyle.
“With the new Instinct 2 – dēzl Edition smartwatch, truck drivers can take control of their wellness both in and out of the cab, with a watch that’s easy to use and loaded with helpful trucking features,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales. “The sedentary nature of long hauls can be physically demanding and this watch will promote healthy practices while truck drivers perform their vital daily job functions.”
Welcome to wellness
A truck driver’s health is an important aspect of the trucking industry. This fully loaded smartwatch makes it simple for drivers to access a multitude of health metrics directly from their wrist, including:
- View detailed short-break workout tutorials via the dēzl app on a user’s smartphone
- All-day monitoring of heart rate1, stress levels, hydration and Pulse Ox2 readings for altitude and sleep monitoring
- Take a break from the job and track daily steps, calories burned, intensity minutes and more
This easy-to-use smartwatch also introduces a number of ways for professional truck drivers to save time, increase efficiency and ultimately simplify an over-the-road lifestyle:
- Built to endure with a rugged, scratch-resistant glass display, a sweat-proof silicone band and an extra-long battery life up to 28 days in smartwatch mode
- Use Garmin Pay contactless payments from the smartwatch to breeze through checkout lines at participating providers
- Easily plan for stops along a route using daily break timers with timely notifications
- Pairs with any of Garmin’s dēzl LGV series truck sat navs to view break planning timers, health metrics and wellness suggestions, directly on the high-resolution navigation screen and the smartwatch’s display
Available now, the new Instinct 2 – dēzl Edition trucking smartwatch has a suggested retail price of £349.99. To learn more visit garmin.com/dezl.
Engineered on the inside for life on the outside, Garmin products have revolutionised the automotive industry and become essential to the lives of drivers, commuters and motorists of all types. Committed to designing user-friendly, purpose-built portable navigation solutions that enhance every drive, ride and adventure, Garmin believes every day is an opportunity to innovate and a chance to beat yesterday.