*8 February 2023 – 15:00 – 15:30 (CET)
Understanding how road transport freight rates are evolving is crucial to make the best business decisions at every step of the supply chain.
European freight rates are up by almost 20% year on year.
Join the next IRU, Ti and Upply quarterly webinar to discuss:
- Freight rates and trends in Q4 2022
- Key drivers of freight rates into Q1 2023 and beyond
- The continued impact of rising fuel prices, war in Ukraine, driver shortages and Covid-19 on rates
- Routes to watch in the months ahead
All participants will receive a free copy of the Q4 2022 European Road Freight Rate Development Benchmark report.
- Nathaniel Donaldson – Economist Analyst, Transport Intelligence
- Marie-Anne Cervoni – Senior Manager – Strategy & Market Intelligence, IRU
- Thomas Larrieu – CEO, Upply
- Michael Clover – Head of Commercial Development, Transport Intelligence (Moderator)
Date: 8 February 2023
Time: 15:00 – 15:30 (CET)
Where: Online conference via Zoom
A recording will be made available to all registered participants following the webinar (in case you miss it).