At a press briefing in Bolocco Proving Ground in Italy, Stellantis introduced Pro One as the enhanced strategic offensive of the Company’s Commercial Vehicles Business to achieve global leadership, encompassing the professional offerings of six iconic brands of Stellantis – Citroën, FIAT Professional , Opel, Peugeot, Ram and Vauxhall.
Stellantis Pro One customers will benefit from this umbrella business that covers: class-leading vans, pickup trucks and micro-mobility options; leading and next-generation electrified propulsions; a connected converter/upfitter ecosystem; fully connected vehicle technologies; and, a full business partnership mindset to maximize professional customers’ business efficiency, minimize costs and grow profitability.
With the Commercial Vehicles Business today accounting for one-third of Stellantis Net revenues with 1.6-million-unit sales annually, the Pro One strategy will help Stellantis to achieve the Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan targets: doubling of commercial vehicle net revenues by 2030, compared to 2021; a 40% electric vehicle (EV) sales mix; and, generating €5 billion in service revenues.
As part of the Stellantis Pro One launch, a fully renewed van lineup for each brand will be revealed on Monday, October 23 featuring second-generation zero-emission powertrains, a unique hydrogen solution, full connectivity, and top-level autonomous driving assistance systems.
In parallel, the product lineup will be reinvigorated in North America with the upcoming electrified van and pickups, including the Ram ProMaster EV and 2025 Ram 1500 REV.
“We are launching Pro One to leverage our undeniable commercial vehicles leadership with the concept – six brands, one force – as this business accounts for one-third of Stellantis Net revenues,” said Jean-Philippe Imparato, Head of the Stellantis Commercial Vehicles Business Unit. “As customer expectations grow more complex and diverse, we are here to address each specific need with a dedicated solution. Our mission is to stand side by side with our customers around the world and deliver the products and services that help them thrive.”
The Stellantis Pro One, delivered by the brands, is supported by six pillars:
- Largest product offering in the industry spanning vans, pickups and micro-mobility
- Continued zero emission leadership with complementary solutions such as hydrogen and retrofit. For the second-generation BEV, more range without compromising the capabilities offered by internal combustion versions
- Tailormade and seamless customer experience with more than 20,000 dedicated touchpoints worldwide; a complete charging ecosystem offered by Free2move Charge to deliver tailormade and seamless EV charging and energy management to customers, anywhere and in any way, including hardware, software, installation, and services; and competitive financial offers through Stellantis Financial Services
- New digital converter/upfitter ecosystem to reduce lead time
- 100% connected services: All vans and pickup trucks connected and activated by end of 2023, benefiting from software features
- Global manufacturing footprint with 15 commercial vehicles plants in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa to support the global ambition
Today, Stellantis leads the industry in commercial vehicle sales in Enlarged Europe with a 31% market share and South America with 28% market share. It is No. 2 in the Middle East and Africa and No. 3 in North America. With a fully electrified van lineup since 2021, Stellantis is the undisputed leader in Commercial BEVs in Enlarged Europe with more than 40% market share, as well as a technology pioneer with hydrogen and alternative fuels.
Details of Pro One in brief:
- Enabling achievement of Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan with the Commercial Vehicles Business accounting for one-third of Stellantis Net revenues, plus delivering €5 billion in connected services revenue as a 360-degree preferred business partner
- Leveraging the most complete lineup with six brands, five vans, 10 pickup trucks, and one micro-mobility offer, Stellantis will present its full lineup of renewed connected vans on Oct. 23 and will unveil the new Ram ProMaster EV this year
- Pursuing the North American offensive: Four electrified pickup trucks over the next two years, including new Ram 1500 REV in 2024 and a new hydrogen solution to come
- Undisputed commercial vehicles leader in Enlarged Europe with more than 40% market share in BEVs, No. 1 position in South America, No. 2 in Middle East and Africa and No. 3 in North America, supported by 20,000 dedicated customer “touch points” and a global manufacturing footprint in 12 countries
- Leading the way in zero-emission offerings with in-house zero-emission solutions: a longer-range second-generation BEV propulsion, a unique hydrogen fuel-cell solution and a robust conversion ecosystem
- Enhancing the software offensive with 100% of new vans and pickup trucks connected by the end of 2023; new connected service packs, such as “preventive maintenance” to ensure business continuity and “task management” and “eco-drive coaching” to improve efficiency
- Developing a seamless digital ecosystem for converters and upfitters with e-Power Take Off technology to reduce lead time, connecting customers, dealers, converters and the manufacturer