Transport temperature control solutions provider Thermo King is showcasing its latest products at the Solutrans 2023 exhibition in Lyon, France, from November 21 to 25th, 2023. Visitors to the stand F086 in Hall 4, will step into the future of refrigeration in Thermo King’s “E-Zone” presenting electric alternatives to traditional transport refrigeration solutions and the company’s unwavering commitment to clean, quiet, and high-performance cold chain.
“At Thermo King, we believe in the power of innovation to transform industries. When in 2021, we introduced our all-electric portfolio branded evolve™, we pledged to lead the electrification and decarbonisation efforts of our industry by delivering fully electric products in every segment of the cold chain by 2023,” said Laurent Debias, product management and marketing leader at Thermo King. “The Thermo King stand at Solutrans 2023 will reflect and exemplify this commitment. We will demonstrate how we turned that promise into reality and exhibit electric refrigeration technologies for vans, trucks and trailers, all available today across the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.”
The electrifying highlights of the Thermo King showcase will include:
- Advancer-e: fully-electric, engineless and power agnostic trailer refrigeration unit that can operate with several different power sources including the Thero King AxlePower. A tractor independent, smart energy generating system developed in partnership with BPW Bergische Achsen KG, AxlePower delivers the power needed to run the trailer refrigeration unit by converting energy recovered by the trailer’s axle during the vehicle’s routine operation.
- E-500e: 100% electric powered, flagship single and multi-temperature unit in the E-Series range for urban and inner-city deliveries with electric light commercial vehicles (e-LCVs).
- FK2: all-electric transport refrigeration unit for rigid trucks featuring EnviroDrive – proven alternator technology developed by Frigoblock – and ideal for sustainable and powerful multi-drop urban distribution.
Visitors to the stand F086 in Hall 4 will also see the alternative solutions in the Thermo King high-performance portfolio including:
- Advancer A-500 Spectrum multi-temperature trailer unit, offering industry leading refrigeration, temperature recovery and temperature pulldown performance.
- V-1000 vehicle-powered units designed for larger rigid trucks up to 25 tonnes, offering performance of the leading diesel offerings while delivering the low cost, low weight and compact size of a vehicle-powered unit.
- VX-500 vehicle driven unit for vehicles between 3.5 to 7.5 tonnes, offering compact design for both nose- and roof-mount applications, and improved 5.5kW capacity performance.
“At Thermo King, our commitment to customers extends beyond products. When choosing Thermo King, customers are not just purchasing equipment, but can benefit from a performance-enhancing system and solution portfolio including advanced connectivity and aftermarket support. Our customers are never alone but have access to our global dealer network that provides multi-language, 24/7 support to their vehicles on the road and helps them identify best practices to drive continuous improvement towards excellence,” said Laurent Debias.