“We want to show solidarity with all key workers and help where we can by making our Communications’ and incident reporting tool freely available to the transport industry, began Liam Parry, Key Accounts Manager, Tranzaura. The Limerick based company provides vehicle technology solutions for both road and passenger transport operations.
“We recognise that Transport and logistics are integral in fighting the current COVID-19 emergency but understand the new set of operational barriers companies are now facing as a result of social distancing. Drivers are not just remote, they have now the added pressure of practicing social distancing without compromising the delivery of essential food and medical supplies.”
“This new world also has many companies facing driver welfare issues and new barriers to driver training plus keeping drivers well informed.”
“If your drivers have a smartphone, communications can be delivered to them while respecting social distancing. This virtually connects the driver to your office to keep them close and ensure their welfare is managed at a time when we are asking them to maintain a physical distance. Our Incident Accident App also allows drivers to press a button on the App to raise an issue or report an illness without having to come back to the office or enter a customer premises.”
Why our Driver Connect App can help you now?
- Tool to provide trusted and controlled communications to drivers, at a time of uncertainty which social media does not provide
- Send vital messages to individual drivers, depots or all drivers at a click of a button
- Instant and proactive communications to remote drivers in a safe & compliant way
- Send training content to new drivers, due to increased demand for extra resources
View the Driver Connect Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQkhebtUSxE&t=2s
Why Accident Incident can help you now?
- Customers are using this as a Case Reporting tool. Drivers can press a button on the App to raise an issue or report an illness remotely without having to come back to the office or enter a customer premises.
View the Accident Incident Demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9vOgBjVW8
Both Apps are are now free of charge to use (including set-up and ongoing support) for the 3 months. Set up can be done in 5 minutes.
Sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00 353 61513695 (IRE) or 00 44 1604809737 (UK).