2021 HR Update for the Distribution Industry on 28th January. The event is free to attend where expert HR consultants will cover employment law updates, implications of Brexit and COVID-19 on construction, considerations for updating company handbooks, contracts, policies etc. for 2021, and best-practice people management including processes such as disciplinary, grievance etc.
Think People in Manufacturing, Construction & Distribution
28th January at 11.00am
An Industry Update for 2021: Employment law changes, industry implications of Brexit and COVID-19, and the latest best practice HR approaches.
With Brexit finalised, and a business world vastly changed by COVID-19, Think People Consulting will provide the latest best practice, legal advice and expert tips tailored specifically to the construction, manufacturing and distribution industries, including:
- The HR Basics – Terms & Conditions of Employment, Minimum Wage, Pensions, Working Time & Safe Systems of Work.
- Managing Disciplinaries & Grievances
- Fair Reasons to Dismiss
- Furlough, Restructuring and Redundancies
- Post-Brexit Employment: The EU Settlement Scheme
- Funding Opportunities available via Intertrade Ireland subject to eligibility criteria
Feedback from previous events:
- “We greatly valued the specialist advice and expertise of our Think People team, who helped us to navigate smoothly through a complex and challenging project.” – Abbey Insurance
- “Very practical workshop, it was great to hear the legal context. It makes you think and challenge your own behaviours.” – Citi Group
- “As a manager I feel the training is an essential tool in the handover of certain tasks from HR to managers.” – Norbrook
Read more and register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/think-people-in-manufacturing-construction-haulage-tickets-133353988369