THEME: Sustainable Supply Chains in 2023 – an insight into ESG, carbon-conscious logistics and the latest legislation
Hosted by Sarah Collins of the Irish Independent and delivered by Woodland Group Ireland, this free-to-attend webinar will see our expert panel take a deep dive into the current sustainable supply chain landscape, delivering learnings for businesses at all stages of the supply chain, covering the topic from government-level legislation to how greener supply chains could impact the end consumer.
The webinar will cover:
– Ireland & EU sustainability goals and how these affect businesses
– The Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism and other legislation
– How companies can track and prove their green credentials
– An overview of ESG and materiality assessments
Meet the panel:
– Sarah Collins, Business Journalist, the Irish Independent
– Sam Warren, Sustainability Manager, Woodland Group
– Brian Murphy, Customs Specialist, Globaltrade.ie
– Nicolas Moeller, CEO, IFB
– Nini Mikolajski, Founder and Sustainability Consultant, ROOTS.
DATE/TIME: March 23, 2023 – 11:00 AM
To register: Please use the link below: